BreakDaBankAgain Base Game Hit 277x

BoracicLint

@BoracicLint well done boracic my friend. Beautiful base game hit on a slot that i dont see that much of on the forum. 

An older slot/game but it has a good feature in the x5 in the base game if it connects like your line has boracic.

And in the bonus it's even better if memory serves me right. The x5 is bigger if it connects up. 

On a 0.45 p stake boracic you have hit a lovely line paying £125.50. Very nice.

Overall big congratz and enjoy the winnings.??.

I have not been commenting for the past 2 weeks boracic because i am struggling with depression. But i have had a better day today and focused my mind on commenting on players wins. A day at a time. People have been supportive which has helped.

Good to see you posting up a win my friend.?.

8 minutes ago, Craig smith said:

@BoracicLint well done boracic my friend. Beautiful base game hit on a slot that i dont see that much of on the forum. 

An older slot/game but it has a good feature in the x5 in the base game if it connects like your line has boracic.

And in the bonus it's even better if memory serves me right. The x5 is bigger if it connects up. 

On a 0.45 p stake boracic you have hit a lovely line paying £125.50. Very nice.

Overall big congratz and enjoy the winnings.??.

I have not been commenting for the past 2 weeks boracic because i am struggling with depression. But i have had a better day today and focused my mind on commenting on players wins. A day at a time. People have been supportive which has helped.

Good to see you posting up a win my friend.?.

Hope your condition improves soon Craig and don't be afraid to seek help.

Archived