Basegame hit - Donuts

Falc1979

@Falc1979 beautiful win falc and thanks for posting it up. I can see this is your very first post and a cracker at that.

On a 5 dkk stake, about 0.60-0.65 euro you have hit the top donut in a great way. 4 boxes opening up, a 2, a 3, a 3, a 3. Plus a nice little x2 multiplyer on reel 3.

Purple donut with sprinkly bits on top is the one wee all want to see. And its turned up for you falc.

I really amazed at how many players are playing donuts, lots of posts have been put up on the forum from donuts. Good and bad bonuses. But good wins to. 

Yours is added to the really good wins falc. A sweet win of 6750 dkk, 900 euro. Very nice.

Big congratz and enjoy the winnings.??.

@joenyberg very nice win and thanks for posting it up. I can see this is your first post. A beauty at that. 

From a 30 euro deposit you end up hitting 16 pinks with a nice little x2 to double it. Amazing what can happen in slots/games.

6000 kr was the payout, 600 euro, just for the hit on the pinks. Sweet sweet hit. Total bonus paying 6032.40 kr. Just over 600 euro.

Big congratz and well done, on a 4 kr bet, 0.40 euro stake. What a hit. Thats reactoonz for you. Enjoy the winnings joenyberg???.

Archived