back to back book bonus 50p stake 2 vids

leeunited17

@leeunited17 well done lee on both wins. A book of dead bonus is always enjoyable to watch. One of the best playngo slots ever made.

Kings first time round playing a 0.50 p stake, it was ok with a few 3's turning up and a nice 500 coins from 4 in a line of the anubis symbol. Was an ok bonus lee.

2 nd bonus was a beauty. You got the golden pharoah, 2 nd spin a nice 4 drops in. Ended up a £218 bonus.

Combined lee your round about the £300 mark.

Im kinda making a calculated guess on what the first bonus paid. I couldn't quite catch the final total.

But overall lee big congratz. Nice scoop between the 2 bonuses. Enjoy the winnings.??.

Congratz on the win

But, if this is a real back to back, you got rip off from the first bonus (about £10) 

You start the first bonus with 3600 coins (£36) and win 1825 coins from it. so 3600+1825= 5425 coins (£54.25)

Your 2 bonus you start with 4300 coins (£43) and it should be 5375 coins. It doesn't matter to me, just don't add up in my book of math :)

42 minutes ago, spiker1977 said:

Congratz on the win

But, if this is a real back to back, you got rip off from the first bonus (about £10) 

You start the first bonus with 3600 coins (£36) and win 1825 coins from it. so 3600+1825= 5425 coins (£54.25)

Your 2 bonus you start with 4300 coins (£43) and it should be 5375 coins. It doesn't matter to me, just don't add up in my book of math :)

2nd bonus made up for the 1st lol

31 minutes ago, spiker1977 said:

Congratz on the win

Hi spiker, its good that wee look at things different. I may have missed something although i try my best not to.

Its good that a post of yours can point out something i have missed. I welcome it. Its good.

Its a nice win either way for lee. As i said i was kinda guessing what the first bonus paid but the second bonus paid £210 now i have looked at it again.

I took a calculated guess that both bonuses were combined about £300 but i think now its nearer £220.

On a 0.50 p stake its a sweet win. I was looking at the time spiker and the first bonus you can see 23.54-23.55, and the second bonus is 23.56. So they are back to back going on the time stamp. 

But i have miscalculated the winning amount on the first bonus. But it was a calculated guess. A bad one at that.

I think its great that members point out mistakes like you have to me spiker. As i say i welcome it. Thankyou. ?

Knowing lee he will be really happy with how the second bonus picked up the pieces from the first one. £220 is a nice scoop from 0.50 p bet stake. 

Thanks again spiker for pointing the winning amounts out. It gave me the chance to take a second look.?.

3 minutes ago, leeunited17 said:

2nd bonus made up for the 1st lol

Hi lee, thats exactly what i thought. I thank spiker for pointing out the amounts. It gave me a chance to look at it again. Definately lee the 2 nd bonus made it for you.  Enjoy the win.??.

Archived