320x and 230x wins on Irish riches megaways

Stu the bass man

@Stu the bass man big congratz stu on your wins and thanks for posting them up. 

Its nice to see a post from yourself stu, i havent commented on any for a while. 

Really nice win of 192 pounds from a 60 p stake. And 46 pounds from a 20 p spin.

This is my 2 nd comment on this slot and i think its good to have slots/games like these with megaways from a different slot provider.

And there will be more of these slots in the pipeline. Blueprint are trying to compete but they have just started with the megaways slots.

Its good for the players to have choice and veriety. The way i see it is stu these slot/games can still take off like a bonanza or extra chilli on the multiplyer./retriggers etc etc. 

Overall well done on your win stu. Enjoy the winnings. Sorry for the long comment.??. I just started to keep writing text..

6 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@Stu the bass man big congratz stu on your wins and thanks for posting them up. 

Its nice to see a post from yourself stu, i havent commented on any for a while. 

Really nice win of 192 pounds from a 60 p stake. And 46 pounds from a 20 p spin.

This is my 2 nd comment on this slot and i think its good to have slots/games like these with megaways from a different slot provider.

And there will be more of these slots in the pipeline. Blueprint are trying to compete but they have just started with the megaways slots.

Its good for the players to have choice and veriety. The way i see it is stu these slot/games can still take off like a bonanza or extra chilli on the multiplyer./retriggers etc etc. 

Overall well done on your win stu. Enjoy the winnings. Sorry for the long comment.??. I just started to keep writing text..

Thanks for that bud...haven’t been playing slots much with this nice weather plus the games I play gets a bit boring posting the same slots all the time but I agree these megaway games are making providers take note and up there game which is better for us players in the long run ..

Archived