Yesterday's session (Bonanza)

0AKH3ART

@0AKH3ART beautiful series of wins apart from the last one. A had to look twice at the winnings from a +5 +5 start. But its good to show the good with the bad.

Also i see you play  88 fortunes. Im a fan of that. The little pot fills up then closes and puts you into the jackpot game. Best i have had is minor jackpot..

From a 25 deposit a 400 cashout is good money. Well done. And well done beating wagering.??.

1 hour ago, Craig smith said:

@0AKH3ART beautiful series of wins apart from the last one. A had to look twice at the winnings from a +5 +5 start. But its good to show the good with the bad.

Also i see you play  88 fortunes. Im a fan of that. The little pot fills up then closes and puts you into the jackpot game. Best i have had is minor jackpot..

From a 25 deposit a 400 cashout is good money. Well done. And well done beating wagering.??.

I was so sad about the +5 +5, but the bigger win retriggered twice during the bonus rounds, so it made up for itself :P Yeah man, I don't think iv ever won a pot but 88fortunes can pay!! :) Thankyou sir :) 

Archived