White rabbit 3287X (bought bonus 32X)

Mr.Autch

@Mr.Autch well done on your win. White rabbit is in my top 5 fav slots. Cracking bonus,

You managed to get 4 queen reels active making a 44 spin bonus. On a 2.50 dkk buy, round about 0.30 euro buy,

i see you had to lower your stake. Its a shame that but would it have gave you this bonus on a higher stake ? Maybe, maybe not.

Its the kind of win that gets your balance right back up. Round about a 1100 euro win. 8217.50 dkk. Maybe a cashout. 

But overall super win. Thats a couple of good wins you have posted up Mr .Autch. Good to see. Enjoy your win.???.

3 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@Mr.Autch well done on your win. White rabbit is in my top 5 fav slots. Cracking bonus,

You managed to get 4 queen reels active making a 44 spin bonus. On a 2.50 dkk buy, round about 0.30 euro buy,

i see you had to lower your stake. Its a shame that but would it have gave you this bonus on a higher stake ? Maybe, maybe not.

Its the kind of win that gets your balance right back up. Round about a 1100 euro win. 8217.50 dkk. Maybe a cashout. 

But overall super win. Thats a couple of good wins you have posted up Mr .Autch. Good to see. Enjoy your win.???.

Thank you.

White rabbit is one of my favorites aswell, BTG makes some interesting machines.

was so hoping that 5 Queen wheel wuld land but this time.

jve bin visiting the forums as guest and watching other ppl's wins and decited that when i wuld get a 1000X win  i wuld make an account and post mine, but no good bonuses for me the last 6 months, and now i get 3 good ones in a week,  so yea im having a good week =D

yea i took out 6k so that money is in the bank for now.

14 hours ago, NORGOONER said:

very nice... to bad you did not get this with the 10 DKK spins.

Yea  especialy when im normaly a low roller,  my bets are 95% of the times 2dk  and bourght bonus is 1dk, 

but was getting late, and had 1000dk left  so played that  in a bonus  then i lost abit so i did somthing like 5-6   500dk buy's and on the first bonus i dident have enuff left for 500dk buy  i had to lower  to 250dk  next step down it hit.

Well good bonus none the less =D

Archived