Extra chilli to gamble spins or not?

Azzablags

Anecdotally it feels like I lose on the spins gamble way more than I win what are others perceptions on this should I take what I’m given or gamble to get to the top or bust? What I’m thinking of doing to get some indication is to do 100 bonus buys taking what spins are given then do 100 bonus buys gambling all the way to see what results turn out. Is that sample size way too small to get a rough indicator of what each playing style is like?

When I play Extra Chilli I don't buy, I just take the bonuses as they come. I collect 8 first feature and then try and gamble all the way on the next, rinse and repeat. I've been up to 24 quite a few times but strangely I feel I win more on 8's. I guess because I trigger more features on 8 and the variance is still pretty high just on 8, if you get a bunch of purps.

Well just quickly did 10 each feature buys gamble to 24 and collect what you get. Only small sample but results as follows when collecting had 1 set of +4, no retriggered biggest win was 157x total loss of 118x unit stake. When gambling buys 1, 3 and 10 went to 24 rest lost on 8-12 or 12-16. Wins paid 453, 96 and 220x respectively for total profit of 419x units total. Only a small sample I know but suggests that gambling is the way to go as long as you manage your bankroll correctly with size of buys compared to overall balance

It depends on the size of your wallet / your buy in / if your spinning for the bonus or buying. Its optimal to gamble to the higher 20-24 but you can hit it big / retrigger on 8. If I spin it in I gamble, If I don't spin it in depending on balance I stick to 8 and buy the bonus for a low amount. 

Archived