BIG win Danger high voltage!! 748x

sharpe1

My first big win post here :) And finally a big one from Danger high voltage, 748x! And that with skull as symbol,shame i never see skull on first reel though,but still feels good :) Have a bit of wagering still to do so we will see if it will be a cashout or not.

Epic danger bonus.png

@sharpe1 super congratz sharpe, beautiful set up with the wilds. And well done on posting your 1 st big win on CG.

11 wilds i see and it is a shame the old skull did not appear on reel 1. If it did, you no how big it would have been sharpe. Huge.

Even another wild appearing on reel 5 for another retrigger would have been sweet. But that aside its a cracking win.

Correct me here please sharpe if im wrong but 20 nok, norweigan krona is 2 euro ? And 10,894 nok is 1090 euro. I see 10,894 total gevinst.

On a 2 euro bet your winnings are 1090 euro. I can see its a big big win but i try and get the numbers right. 

Overall congratz, super post and enjoy your winnings sharpe. I hope to see more big wins posted up.???.

2 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@sharpe1 super congratz sharpe, beautiful set up with the wilds. And well done on posting your 1 st big win on CG.

11 wilds i see and it is a shame the old skull did not appear on reel 1. If it did, you no how big it would have been sharpe. Huge.

Even another wild appearing on reel 5 for another retrigger would have been sweet. But that aside its a cracking win.

Correct me here please sharpe if im wrong but 20 nok, norweigan krona is 2 euro ? And 10,894 nok is 1090 euro. I see 10,894 total gevinst.

On a 2 euro bet your winnings are 1090 euro. I can see its a big big win but i try and get the numbers right. 

Overall congratz, super post and enjoy your winnings sharpe. I hope to see more big wins posted up.???.

Cheers,you didnt take it account my win on last spin that says 4080 :) So in total 14974 NOK. 20 NOK is 2 euro yes :) That would be 748x. Indeed one more wild on reel 5 would be amazing,but after all it was skull,so didnt expect close to this at all haha

7 hours ago, sharpe1 said:

Cheers,you didnt take it account my win on last spin that says 4080 :) So in total 14974 NOK. 20 NOK is 2 euro yes :) That would be 748x. Indeed one more wild on reel 5 would be amazing,but after all it was skull,so didnt expect close to this at all haha

Thanks sharpe for your help.  Almost 1500 euro win. Well done and enjoy. Super win.??.

Archived