Mega win in extra chilli :)) 605X

georgelam

@georgelam well done george on a super win. I like extra chilli myself and i thourally enjoyed that video of your win. 

From an 8 spin trigger to at the end have played out 32 spins is incredible and good to see. Huge multiplyer you got to at x26 and if you connect up that high you will no what it can do.

On a 0.20 p stake the last retrigger really did help because it gave you quite a lot of dead spins but when that last retrigger hit it set up an extra win of 51 odd pounds.

Overall brilliant bonus george and at the end almost a 122 pound win, good for you and thanks for posting it up. A real balance booster.

Enjoy your winnings.???.

33 minutes ago, BoracicLint said:

Well done.I really like this game as bonus is easier to get than other BTG slots for me and can be enjoyed at lower 0.20,0.40 and 0.60 with chances of good wins.

Totally agree boracic. I like extra chilli myself and i enjoy buying on 0.20, 0.40 p stakes and its such a massive help the buy price being half the stake.

White rabbit buy £1-£100, extra chilli £1-£50.  It can be brutal on that gamble but i think that adds something to the slot. An edge definately. On the blood pressure?.

Its been super hot recently boracic. On the forum there has been some huge wins. And good wins.?.

Archived