Suggestions for giveaways, promotions and activities! - REWARD

Tobias

4 hours ago, Tobias said:

Hi everyone!

Thanks for a lot of great suggestions, its been a pleasure reading through them!

Due to Easter holiday I need some extra time to go through everything, so a winner and and the free spins can be expected on Monday :)

Even though the competition is over we appreciate if you post your suggestions if something interesting crosses your mind.

I wish everyone a great Easter!

Best regards,

Tobias - LeoVegas

Thank you Tobias for the update!! Im sure no one minds waiting :)
I wish you and yours a most wonderful easter :)
And Happy Easter to everyone at Leo <3

//Lostbabe

On 3/27/2017 at 7:19 PM, pausefisk said:

Hi Tobias,

I'm new at LeoVegas, but i guess feedback from new players could be interesting aswell as long loyalty players.

The VIP system:

I get there is a prize reward for an amount of people in each level, but i guess you need to be very lucky to win something there. I'd suggest something that makes me want to play more to gain something (i know i will get) by level up, like:

level 1-9: 30 free spins each level up (coin value low, like 1kr)
level 10: one deposit bonuse up to xxx amount like the welcome bonuses
level 11-19: 20 free spins each level up (coin value middle, like 2-4kr) (on a list of 5-10 games to choose from)
level 20: one deposit bonus up to xxx amount like the welcome bonuses
level 21-29: 15 free spins each level up (coin value middle, like 6-10kr)
level 30: one deposit bonus up to xxx amount like the welcome bonuses + (or) 1 hitspin (on yggdrasil slots)
level 31-39: 10 free spins each level up (coin value high, like 10-15kr, or mabye you can trade in fo 200 free spins with coin value 1kr etc)
level 40: etc...

You get the point :) With a list like this, i'd prefere spending my time on LeoVegas, knowing if im leveling up, im gonna get rewarded :)

I dont know how fast you level up, that is something you need to see fits the rewards etc. I guess leveling up goes faster in the start, then slower, but it should somehow be more consistant to be able to predict when you can expect to have a new fresh deposit bonus.

Each level could also qualify for a certain prize, either money or giveaways, trips etc.

Events and activities:

•  Streaming with Kim

"Win a fantastic weekend at Kim's house (hehe, any location will do), replace Reggie (sorry Reggie!) and be his high-fiver for a stream-night, with a chance to split the winnings 50-50 from the session!"

• Spin & Win or Spin & Donate

Sign up/play to qualify, and be among the 5 players who will get a trip to LeoVegas offices for a weekend where you will together stream and win together! If you are to loose, the loss will be paid back from LeoVegas, donated to an organization etc, choosen by all the followers on stream etc. In that way, LeoVegas will loose anyway, but "we" will win, either in cash or in donations for a good cause.

• Slot wagering competition

If we (stream followers - mabye signed up with a special link to join the competition) manage to wager a sertain amount on one sertain slot during a weekend (or 24h depending in wager demand), and we manage to wager (like 1 million kr), every participant will be rewared with a moneyprize, could be free spins, deposit bonuses, giveaways. The wagering status have to be avilable at all time so we can follow and chase it. This will be a "one for all - all for one" competition - real teamplay :)

• Empty that slot competition

If we (stream followers) manage to get a win over XXXX times the stake (like a "jackpot") on a sertain slot - during a period, we will all be rewarded. One for all - all for one, teamplay competition :) (like the slot wagering competition)

When you ask for suggestion you should expect it will be stuff that benefit the players, not LeoVegas, hehe, but some could go both ways i guess :)

I'll probably add more before the 12th of april :)

Hi Pausefisk.

All feedback is great, also from new players!

For this great contribution you won the competition. Check your account :)

I've high-lighted the suggestion we decided to act on, and more information regarding this will follow later this week!

Thanks for all the awesome suggestions and feedback, extremely hard to pick a winner this time.

Also, the free spins are added for all the other and mostly great suggestions (for those with correct emails sent on PM) on Jungle Spirit. Good luck! :) 

Best regards,

Tobias - LeoVegas

• Like 3