€25 bet King Kong, 600xspins

So, yesterday I had the biggest degen session of my life. Started with €150, won a couple of nice wins up to around €5000 and decided to go full degen or go home.
Pretty quickly hit 4 scatter bonus with €25, managed to get 100 bonus spins, which retriggered 5 times up to a total of 600.

465x is not huge, but on €25 it landed me my biggest win so far.

o39F2NF.jpg

Kept up the 250 SEK degen gambling for 4 straight hours, went up to at most €2600 but ended up with €1000. Super fun and since I usually manage to drain all my winnings, I'm happy with €1k cashout.

Have a nice weekend!

6 hours ago, NudgeShuffle said:

Quite the rollercoaster session :-) How long did your 600 spins take to complete out of interest?

I Quickspinned about 400 of them, then I just took care of the dishes while waiting. In total about 40minutes or something.

4 hours ago, slotsofun said:

Need this to happen to me some day, my losing streak continues. I'd be happy with a 5k win lol

Tell me about it, I actually stopped gambling, and this is the crazy part, I got 1500 SEK bonus money without wagering from Royal Panda, which landed me this win in the end. No deposit or wagering from my part required.

Archived