Finally Rumpel did something good (2300x)

Lostbabe

@Lostbabe well done and congratulations lostbabe. Very nice win. Its a good novomatic rumpel wildspins and sometimes it has to be grinded and grinded but when you hit it right like you have rumpel pays. All those wilds look nice and they have paid.

On a 10 kr bet size its a cracking win, 23,480 kr. Sweet. Correct me if i am wrong but is 10 kr =1 euro ? And your win is 2340 odd euro's ? . please correct me if i am not right. Thanks.

I no the sek conversion to euro's + i no the dkk conversion to euro's. And im learning all the time, as i say if my calculation is wrong please correct me lostbabe.

Overall its a super win on rumpel, dont see many posted up so thats nice, im a big novomatic fan, congrats, enjoy your winnings. Good post.???.

I would drop a blue heart on your win but ive used up my allowance for today.?.

1 minute ago, Craig smith said:

@Lostbabe well done and congratulations lostbabe. Very nice win. Its a good novomatic rumpel wildspins and sometimes it has to be grinded and grinded but when you hit it right like you have rumpel pays. All those wilds look nice and they have paid.

On a 10 kr bet size its a cracking win, 23,480 kr. Sweet. Correct me if i am wrong but is 10 kr =1 euro ? And your win is 2340 odd euro's ? . please correct me if i am not right. Thanks.

I no the sek conversion to euro's + i no the dkk conversion to euro's. And im learning all the time, as i say if my calculation is wrong please correct me lostbabe.

Overall its a super win on rumpel, dont see many posted up so thats nice, im a big novomatic fan, congrats, enjoy your winnings. Good post.???.

I would drop a blue heart on your win but ive used up my allowance for today.?.

Thank you! I was very happy with the win. Was only missing 3 wilds from it, or it would have been epic :P
I think 10 SEK is a bit less than 1 Euro, but not much :)

I Love, love LOVE Novomatic games, just as much as i hate them :P

8 minutes ago, Lostbabe said:

Thank you! I was very happy with the win. Was only missing 3 wilds from it, or it would have been epic :P
I think 10 SEK is a bit less than 1 Euro, but not much :)

I Love, love LOVE Novomatic games, just as much as i hate them :P

Thanks for the reply lostbabe. Yip i love novo's. If i had the money i would play so much more. I only play now and then. And small stakes normally. Book of ra is my favourite novo. You were 3 away from a full screen of wilds. Unlucky but very nice at the same time.?.

Archived