Afew from today's session

0AKH3ART

@0AKH3ART well done on your wins, from just a 20 deposit cashing out 600 it feels good, building it up from a small amount has that good feeling. It always has.

Golden fish tank i think is a nice slot even though i dont play it much i will admitt. The 5 picks you got from the 5 free spins fishes dropping in is so helpful.

Congrats on hitting 5 scatters. And the bonus coming to 844 x, with no multiplyer. Well done, And pink elephant 630 x super hit aswel.

Overall congrats on what looks like a great little spell you have had. Enjoy your winnings.???.

Thankyou so much man, yeah i much prefer winning on low bets/stakes it feels like your actually winning! :) I love slots where you can modify the spins with picks if you know anymore? :P (I know netent santa, secret of the stones, fishparty, new thunderkick ones) The 5 scatter makes it so good, them 2 extra picks deffo mean alot! I know i was telling my friend i wish i got a 2x multiplier instead of those 2 spins, but i can't complain :P Thanks for your kind words man, i hope your having a wonderful sunday! 

@0AKH3ART thanks for replying and have a nice sunday to yourself. I havent been commenting for a few days so im on catch up.

Slots with picks after you get the bonus to make it better, its a tough one on slots to find. Very tough. Initially i thought wishmaster but it kinda picks them for you. And scruffy duck but really they are not bonus modifiers, 

they are giving you the bonus. Tough one my friend. Bit of a brain teaser. But i understand how helpful bonus modifiers can be. ??.

5 hours ago, Nick said:

Stunning wins mate :)

Thanks homie, need to catch up with your stream when your next on!

4 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@0AKH3ART thanks for replying and have a nice sunday to yourself. I havent been commenting for a few days so im on catch up.

Slots with picks after you get the bonus to make it better, its a tough one on slots to find. Very tough. Initially i thought wishmaster but it kinda picks them for you. And scruffy duck but really they are not bonus modifiers, 

they are giving you the bonus. Tough one my friend. Bit of a brain teaser. But i understand how helpful bonus modifiers can be. ??.

Thanks man ripped abit but i still had fun! :) Your doing a awesome job at commenting for sure man. They make it so much fun, but so bad at the same time hehe. Aye i can never do well on wishmaster eitherway! :P

@0AKH3ART thanks and sorry to hear you ripped. But thanks for the appreciation for my commenting. Its nice to hear that.?.

I took a 3 day break from it and i came back today and had mountains to do. I will plod on through it.

Its not a nessesity, its just something i enjoy. My health isnt the best. Im very open about that on my profile page and i take it day to day.. Take care man, thanks again.?.

Archived