Low roll wins 200x and 255x

Stu the bass man

@Stu the bass man well done again stu on your wins. I have just finished commenting on your great blue, eye of horus win. Looks like a good little spell for yourself stu.

Dont see many rainbow riches kinda wins posted up so its nice to see. Over the two slots you played it looks like you won 100 from both,

and by heck when i see rainbow riches it reminds me of the games on the fobts. Super popular. But overall stu well done on your wins. Good post.???.

9 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@Stu the bass man well done again stu on your wins. I have just finished commenting on your great blue, eye of horus win. Looks like a good little spell for yourself stu.

Dont see many rainbow riches kinda wins posted up so its nice to see. Over the two slots you played it looks like you won 100 from both,

and by heck when i see rainbow riches it reminds me of the games on the fobts. Super popular. But overall stu well done on your wins. Good post.???.

The evil kneivel win was a couple of days back and the rainbow riches hit came last night and tbh I only posted them as it was different slots from the norm and it shows people it’s sometimes worth playing randoms like I did today and got a 216x win from a slot called Battle of the God’s from a 50p spin....

Archived