237x bakers treat

Mastablasta89

@Mastablasta89 congrats on your win masta, cakes galore! looks like a playNgo slot bakers treat and i havent seen much of it to be honest.

Thats what i enjoy about commenting on peoples wins masta, i get to see all kinds of different slots. I love it. Also i love seeing people win.

On a 6 kr bet thats a nice win masta. Good post and you enjoy your winnings. Thats a couple of your posts ive commented on today so a good little spell for yourself. ???. Bakers treat, i will have to remember that one.

On 2018-04-22 at 14:51, Craig smith said:

@Mastablasta89 congrats on your win masta, cakes galore! looks like a playNgo slot bakers treat and i havent seen much of it to be honest.

Thats what i enjoy about commenting on peoples wins masta, i get to see all kinds of different slots. I love it. Also i love seeing people win.

On a 6 kr bet thats a nice win masta. Good post and you enjoy your winnings. Thats a couple of your posts ive commented on today so a good little spell for yourself. ???. Bakers treat, i will have to remember that one.

great game! got potenziale, but i see it more as a good wagering game:) its play n go:)

Archived