wild heist

jon7777777

@jon7777777 another nice win jon and i have just finished commenting on your book of dead explorer line. WildHeist. This is the first time i have seen this slot/game. And yes it looks interesting. 

You played it off the back of seeing nick playing it on stream. Three keys for the bonus round by looks of it, you hit 580 x which is a very good bonus jon.nice. 116.96, just playing 0.20 spins. So yip congrats jon on your wins??.

Also thanks for posting this up as a slot with potential,  low stakes sometimes pay the biggest bonuses jon, and wee all try and play to our budget. What were comfortable at. ?.

9 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@jon7777777 another nice win jon and i have just finished commenting on your book of dead explorer line. WildHeist. This is the first time i have seen this slot/game. And yes it looks interesting. 

You played it off the back of seeing nick playing it on stream. Three keys for the bonus round by looks of it, you hit 580 x which is a very good bonus jon.nice. 116.96, just playing 0.20 spins. So yip congrats jon on your wins??.

Also thanks for posting this up as a slot with potential,  low stakes sometimes pay the biggest bonuses jon, and wee all try and play to our budget. What were comfortable at. ?.

thank you Craig , yes I do watch Nicks streams alot and his instincts are a good feedback  when I new slot pops up, 

your welcome Craig very important to play to your budget however when u hit a 500 1000 2000 3000x on any stake the feeling will be the same , the only difference is the winnings,a individual will then think if only I played 2 quid 4 quid etc , just proves a spin is a spin and no body can ever know the out come slots are fun best way to be .

Archived