Official 📐 Wednesday - May 1st , 2024 - Win Prizes

Ladies & Gentlemen!

Welcome to Yet Another Angle Wednesday!

Post your angle below and it might get choosen! 

Good angles will receive a merch prize!

Example of an angle:

1) Open Up Secret of the stones.

2) Do 10 Spins On €5

3)Refresh the game

4) Raise To €10 And Do 15 Spins

5) When Bonus Is In Pick 6,9 & Gandalfs Balls.

6) PROFIT

Make sure your angle is not too unrealstic ( Ex Bet 50000 on blackjack ) ETC :P 
-A loss limit on each angle will be applied
-Be realistic as said, otherwise your angle will be passed by.

For inspo check out last week's angles! :  

--PS Shoutout @twirling_cow

• Like 2

It's Angle Wednesday,  bitches!!!!! 

We better see some good angles. As Game Master, I expect profit each and every Angle Wednesday. 

My Angle:

$20 on the following lightening roulette numbers, 1 spin. 1,2,3,4,5,7,12, 14, 16, 20, 24, 26, 28,32,36. It should make an 📐 W on the board for Angle Wednesday. 

Edited by twirling_cow
  • Boom 1

Hey Hampy, it's that time for a Dizzy angle. Open up Wild North play 10 spins on 5 euro, grab the Hampus blue glasses and then spin 25 spins on 10 euro. Take a chance and spin the last 10 spins on £20 euros The angle here is if a bonus hits, it's my first time of having a bonus on Angle Wednesday and you popped my cherry / took my first time. 🤣♥️ Good luck!

• Haha 1

Good ebening kind souls of the internet, hello future me I hope you didn't rip earlier. Anyways my angle is for Hampus to go into Undead Fortune by Hacksaw gaming and doing 5 of the green expanding VS buy (bet of his choice) If he gets a full screen or a really nice win we do a rng BJ hand for the boys. Best regards Lordship

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

goto twitch slots ,  pick the 13th streamer  and buy 3 bonuses on the game they are playing at a stake of your choice if they are not playing slot games just buy 3 bonuses on gems bonanza , total rng for the win eZZZZZZZ

Edited by BR4NCH
  • Sad 1

Happy angle Wednesday They them and it’s 

4th time trying to get my angle played im praying to the 📐 Gods. I want to challenge you hampe Angle VS Angle my best hacksaw pics VS your best Slotomill pics both will have 2 games 2 bonuses 600€ max my slots are 

Wanted (Duel buy)

Rotten (Super buy)

May the best angle win -Kaneseason

1. Open DJ Psycho by nolimit city

2. Press the symbols on the screen until you find the famous foghorn, press it some times in order to get the party started

3. Buy the super bonus, it will return some or more of the moneys. At least you found the foghorn and had a small party 😉

• Get in! 1

The nice Angle

Scroll down to my angle pic, and say Nice.

-Start with 1 green gamble bonus on beast mode, on 3 euro.

After the bonus open Crazy time.

Do 3 spins, only betting 25 on each bonus.

If a bonus hits:

2x-50x you keep profit.

51x or higher, donate half to a charity if your choice and keep remaining profit.

original_b.png

• Haha 1

Unbeatable Angle:

Go to Book of Dead, spin manually for 50 spins - if you get 3 or more scatters, put your mouse on the highest symbol on the board, and click it, yelling 'Anubis, Osiris, Conehead, Explorer!' It will be one of these symbols if you time it right: any other symbol will give a full screen, the top symbol only 4oak though.

If the above didnt work for some cosmically unforeseen reason, the gods have been insulted and you have to do it over

• Sad 1

Angle :

1 - open up le bandit 

2- turn on super turbos do 50 spins on £24 ( with bonus feature activated )

3- 10 more final spins after the 50 run out to get one last bonus 

4- run away and enjoy the profits