5x €50 Amazon Voucher Giveaway + Merch! On Stream At 10PM - Primate King Megaways

Heyyyaaa!

I'm having some guests today who come baring gifts!
I will try out Primate King Megaways, Red Tigers Newest Release At 10PM!

Head over to Click Me! and try it out urself as well!

Primate King Megaways Slot Demo and Review - Red Tiger

€5x €50 Amazon Vouchers + Merch will be given at random to people who post in the thread here Or On Stream and answer these 2 simple questions (AND USE THE TEMPLATE).

What's Your Favourite Red Tiger/Netent/Big Time Gaming Slot & Why?
What's your feedback on Primate King Megaways?(Constructive Feedback!) :

-If you answer i like it. or its bad. (Short answer and didnt give feedback, you will be voided from winning any prize.

*Terms & conditions:
- Promotional period - 25/04/2024
- Amazon vouchers can not be claimed in Amazon India
- One prize per person.
- Winner(s) must respond within 1 week period from contacting. If not, the prize and the right to claim will be forfeited.
- This promotion is subject to change at any time.
- 18+, GamblingTherapy.org

• Like 1
  • Trophy 1

extra chilli mega ways because had one of my biggest wins on it and the bonus is usually strong

Primate King Mega ways
the game is decent, I like how the wild stays until it hits unlike most games but once you fill the progressive up they are deleted I didn't get one after filling, 250 spins after i gave up so didn't get to see bonus but overall it seems good as usual profit filling the progressive then pure loss after I would prefer to see the wild the same rate with no bonus/ no hits than pure deletion of the wild, can see the potential and I will give it ago when its released

What's Your Favourite Red Tiger/Netent/Big Time Gaming Slot & Why? : I guess have to go with White Rabbit from BTG. such an nostalgic slot, one of the first games I have gambled on, still love to go to it time to time, have to give props to it:D
What's your feedback on Primate King Megaways?(Constructive Feedback!) : The game seems fun, enjoy the music, not a huge fan of the progressive games route red tiger is going to. overall, the game feels nice, wild reel is cool, very hard to get free spins I have noticed(did like 300 spins). Overall would give a strong 6.5/10. Good job Red Tiger:)

What's Your Favourite Red Tiger/Netent/Big Time Gaming Slot & Why? : My favorite BTG slot is definitely white rabbit. Love the oldies and when the bonus retriggers it can go crazy. 

What's your feedback on Primate King Megaways?(Constructive Feedback!) :   Ienjoyed the overall gameplay, the sticky wild until it wins is an interesting feature. In terms of graphics, I think the symbols and their art styles match the vibe the slot is trying to create. I try to notice "tells" in slots but didn't notice any over a few hundred spins. Overall a  decent slot from red tiger 7/10

Edited by Ryan Retterath

What's Your Favourite Red Tiger/Netent/Big Time Gaming Slot & Why? : loving white rabbit atm. Good graphics,calming music, fun bonus. Yet to get a good retrigger bonus. But still so much fun.

What's your feedback on Primate King Megaways?(Constructive Feedback!) : Its a fun game. Good looking graphics. I enjoy games where you have a unlock feature. 

Favourite Netent is Hotline: It's a good theme, decent paying medium volatility with good music and 70s style. I like the mechanic with the cars creating wild reels and respins.

Primate King. Firstly the bit where you have to complete the trail is bollocks. This should not be in any game. The early game is no chance of free spins and weak ape. After 6th reel unlocked still too volatile for my taste, virtually no wins outside the feature. Feature or bust is not for me.

Edited by IguanaBob

What's Your Favourite Red Tiger/Netent/Big Time Gaming Slot & Why? : Dead or Alive - love the high X pays with small bets. Hunting for 5 scatters and wildline, especially after having bonus buys.

What's your feedback on Primate King Megaways?(Constructive Feedback!) : Nice graphics, same old collecting games as there is already and they always feel so scripted when you get to a better level everything you need disappears. Never liked red tigers megaways anyways, bonusing them always taking ages and pays is not that good. Probably not going to play with real money.

What's Your Favourite Red Tiger/Netent/Big Time Gaming Slot & Why? - I haven't played for a long time, but my favorite game from NetEnt is Jungle Spirit. Good base game hits, cool sound. With the Symbols Expansion he can give really good. Once had 4000+x here, which is insane for NetEnt. (fullscreen Bear ;) - Simply my favorite game

What's your feedback on Primate King Megaways?(Constructive Feedback!) : Not my game at all. I generally don't like games where you have to "collect" - graphics are okay but don't knock my socks off either. 5/10