MT3 - Beautiful Shapeshifter

3 hours ago, Ryan Retterath said:

Payer could've been insane!! Crazy win! Congrats

Thanks!

Yes, a Tommy Gun Payer would have been nice. But after playing this game for so long I have noticed that getting the payer is really unusual when the shapeshifter is on. I think that I have gotten more collector-payer from the shapeshifter then a high paying Tommy gun payer.

If there was an original payer in money train 3, the shapeshifter would been broken. 

I think MT4 is much more volatile and they have sacrificed the persistent symbols only to give them more often and the game round usually just dies - especially the Collector-payer. I get that symbol quite often and I only do 100x bonus buys. I understand the thought from Relax to give it often and play with the emotions related to gambling addiction of the player. Very, very often it’s just dies and pay 500x-ish. And the second scenario who is common is like in this video.

sorry for the rant 😄