[GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm 2 (Push Gaming)

7 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

Promo did in fact end 06/03 as per terms, I have not changed any terms in between. Will draw winners today.

p.s. The frontpage issue happened due to miscommunication. For future reference, the terms in this post will always be prevalent. Apologies for the confusion. 

"*Terms & conditions:
- Promotional period - 29/02/2024 - 06/03/2024 23:59 CET"

@Skylined87 I understand what you mean, but if a countdown for the rest of the day is displayed on the start page, you can assume that this is correct. I usually always read the terms and conditions. Been doing it for years, yes, and this time not.

Just the fact that so many people here are upset about a late "entry" makes me wonder a lot! Very human in any case. 🤮

Of course there are conditions that are clearly stated there, but this countdown made it a mess.  

Yes, the fault lies with both of us, but perhaps this circumstance, which was present, should make us think about it.

Yeah we always do mistakes!

• Kappa 1

Understandable @chrizztospinja, however the Frontpage does not have any terms - only a countdown timer, where the mistake happened.
Due to this I believe it is fair to stick the the original post and the terms specified in it that prevail over a countdown timer. Again, apologies if this isn't something you're happy with.

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic