New Lightning Storm from Evolution - Submit your suggestions for the game!

Hey guys,

We recently posted a video about Evolution's new Game Show Lightning Storm where they invite you to come with suggestions. Feel free to suggest improvements in this thread. 

Video:

I'll add a few of the suggestions from the video here as well:

@deionv2273
Should have a mode were they drop in 2 balls and multiply the numbers by 2x on thunderball

• Like 2
  • Get in! 1

I'm not sure in the random land of the bonuses, didn't quite understand the bonus button, so if you stuck £1 it would then cover all the bonuses costing say £5 for 5 spaces, also thought the multiplier should also work for numbers rather than just a basic 20/1 pay out

• Like 1

A new concept, looking forward to try it. :D I also have a feeling that the deeper holes might cause some issues. We already know the reaction some people have when the crazy time wheel gets stuck on a pin, rigged :tf:  But time will tell I suppose. I feel better about this preview than I did about funky time so fingers crossed :) 

• Like 1

Very interesting video firstly thank you - it does look a well-developed & fun game!

The only suggestion i would make is that I'm not a fan of the bonuses taking so long to allocate to the wheel segments - although we only saw a few instances of it, it did seem like wheel was halfway through spinning/nearly slowing down before the digital centre finished allocating bonus locations.

For me, that would probably get abit tilty after awhile, plus it's an easy target for the 'Rigged' crowd to hassle hosts with as it could potentially look like allocations are only being made once likely landing spot is obvious. If they could allocate the bonus locations alot quicker then it would seem alot more fair, plus also be alot more exciting too, as players get more time to pre-guess will it/won't it land, as IMO seeing a bonus segment even land in the first place is an important element to that bonuses overall fun factor.

Otherwise I look forward to giving it a spin!

Edited by dagreenblazer
  • Like 1
On 15/02/2024 at 21:32, pdxchaos said:

I'm with Kim, i don't like the idea of deeper holes where the ball can get stuck, going to feel rigged and upset people, just keep them all the same depth so everything feels equally fair and fun.

What Todd is saying is that they experimented with different depth sizes across the whole table overall to help discover what hole depth gives the best desired ratio between bounce & stick when a ball is dropped in - he didn't mean each hole would be of varying height.

Edited by dagreenblazer
  • Like 1