Mega Hit on Royal Potato 2 - Almost 3000x

• Jamessco changed the title to Mega Hit on Royal Potato 2 - Almost 3000x
On 13/02/2024 at 20:40, la_n_al said:

Big bigcongrats.  RP2 is a huge upgrade over the original in my opinion.  Take it to cash out land

Yeah, agreed.  The addition of the Potato Sack bonus feature is a big plus, however i think the "Super" bonus buy is stupidly overpriced (i've never bought it) considering it only guarantees one sack/golden spinner as far as i'm aware, and as my win shows it'll give you them anyway if it's going to.

On 15/02/2024 at 16:38, Jamessco said:

The addition of the Potato Sack bonus feature is a big plus, however i think the "Super" bonus buy is stupidly overpriced (i've never bought it) considering it only guarantees one sack/golden spinner as far as i'm aware, and as my win shows it'll give you them anyway if it's going to.

340x for this feature is a rip-off. It certainly deserves the title "Worst Bonus Buy Ever", or can you think of any serious competitors?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, StallCation said:

340x for this feature is a rip-off. It certainly deserves the title "Worst Bonus Buy Ever", or can you think of any serious competitors?

It's not far off the worst ever,  however I tend to avoid No Limit City's, since they are just obscene in price.  Think it's San Quentin maybe that's 2000x to buy the "top" bonus, which even then can be a joke from some of the video's i've seen.  No matter how well I was doing, i'd never ever pay 2000x for a bonus.