Kim and Hampus' Christmas Stream - Giveaways, Bonushunt, 10x €100 BonusBuy Giveaway

My favourite memory of the year was the meetup in London where I got to meet my heroes and it just happens Kim and Hampus turned up. 😜

In all seriousness both guys are great in the flesh and Kim was quite concerned when my knee flared up, which made me feel warm and fuzzy. Meeting or streammers, and members of chat was great too and will be great to see everyone in Feb.  Merry Xmas and much love.

First of all Merry Christmas everybody. For me one of the best moments this year was at the beginning when Hampus had his anniversary stream. I had so much laugh because of you four guys that night, especially when Hampe had to drink vodka from BerryLees belly button (i will never forget that) but hey at least the roulette was on fire as a reward for Hampe sacrifice. Thank you for daily dose of entertainment.