[GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Pine Of Plinko 2 (Print Studios)

Skylined87

53x, win made on slotbox and account made using CG links.

Review:The base game is quite boring, but the bonus round is fun, and you can win alot of money from the bonus. Music and sound effects, and the video effects of the game are however excellent, so i would rate the game 8/10 overall. This rating is because the bonus is so much fun with the balls bouncing around, and can give huge wins.

pineofplinko53x.jpg

661.55x BETMGM

Really fun game, a new favourite for me. I like that you can play the bonus at your own pace, if you want to spam or go slow up to you. I like the different stages in the bonus, managed to get to 64. The bonus has a lot of cool features, the stages, the springs, the golden ball. You really need the springs in multiple stages to get far.

I was gambling the scatters all the way every time. The gamble can get pretty frustrating and costly, giving you 4 again and again. I played this for a few hours and pretty much broke even in the end.

pineplinko.thumb.png.de8d98d82192ef4626a678cb469bd9ac.png

57.7x (28.8x on special bet) Slotbox (I don't know if this qualifies or not)

I don't like base game. It's too boring and it hardly pays anything. Bonus game mechanic looks really fun and has  potetntial but without gamble it won't pay too much unless you are very lucky to get retrigger.  All in all fun game but won't play it in the future because I don't like to pay additional money to boost bonus.

pinepng.thumb.png.e76d19ff711d8de00680cdb853a46be5.png

x266 with 0.60 bet on LeoVegas. 

Used a "special bet" feature plus bought extras when I got the bonus. 

I loved the bonus, but the base game is a tad underwhelming yet very pretty. :)

The bonus game is super exciting though! 

For those high rollers that have a lot of monies to spare for bonus buys. :)

image.thumb.png.cb97ff1a63c3a849880dc2a867afedf2.png

Could not play on Slotbox from Malta but I did sign up to Leo via affiliation link even though from Malta not Sweden, just saying. ;)

Damn ; I like this game, very fun and cool concept of Plinko - And its so much fun when you manage to get 60-100+ Balls & Reach the higher levels of 16+ Balls per mouse click.. Very fun game & cool extra functions like bumbers in the worst paying spots that can randomly activate.

Overall i like the game Print Studios does cool games played this quite a bit before, can be quite tricky to gamble the spins into a good number and it auto locks above 10. So to get those 30+ Per scatter can be really hard 😁

The Normal Bonus buy is quite cheap at 90x - And its quite hard to spin in the normal bonus.. So my favourite was to buy alot of buys and then if get a 40+ Scatter i did go for some gamble's on the other scatters. 

50x Played on BetBeast.

BetBeastPineOfPlinko30x.PNG