Insane withdrawal fee at Betspino.com

BETSPINO: Hello there👋, my name is Felix and today I will be the personal manager. How can I help you?

GIGGITY: €20 withdrawal fee????

BETSPINO: Yes, the bank transfer method has a 20 euro fee.

GIGGITY: Lol, that’s insane. I had no choice, the only withdrawal-method was with a banktransfer

BETSPINO: I can offer you a small bonus of free spins.

GIGGITY: No just give me the €20. its not specified in your terms and conditions. You only say ‘we could charge a fee’. No one would ever play if you were fair about the deposit fee. why is it so high??

BETSPINO: Unfortunately, I cannot refund your money for the withdrawal fee. I cannot say why the compensation price is so high, it is set by the payment method for processing.

GIGGITY: Please allow me to use another withdrawal method. What’s the fee for a creditcard withdrawal?

BETSPINO: In order to activate another withdrawal method, you need to make a minimum deposit using another method.

GIGGITY: Okay I’ll make a new deposit with my creditcard and transfer the money there. How much is the fee then?

BETSPINO: I will have to check some details, I will be right back with you in a few minutes, would that be okay?

GIGGITY: okay, Im waiting

BETSPINO: I was told that we do not charge any fees on our part and we do not know whether there is a fee for withdrawing funds to bank cards.

GIGGITY: lol😂

• Haha 2