[FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Raptor DoubleMax (Yggdrasil)

Skylined87

1 hour ago, ju5tz said:

Look at this man.... 2 times in 3 spins and then just goes dead, been grinding for hours and this happensScreenshot_2023-09-25-13-37-13-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.65a43e67891eb8d8cd7cfa7a9d2a9810.jpg

Happened me a lot too...
That's when you start getting superstitious and start thinking "should I just spin again? Or is it better to change the bet size? Maybe I should logout and login again or perhaps wait 5 minutes"  

2 minutes ago, playinexchange112 said:

Is there a limit to the number of times I can play?

Can I play the tournament on mobile?

What happens if I have a technical problem during the tournament?

Who can I contact if I have any questions about the promotion?

What is the minimum bet size required to participate?

How is the leaderboard determined?

What are the prizes for the top 5 players?

When will the prizes be credited to the winning players?

What are the terms and conditions of the promotion?

Read the first page of this thread for all your answers.

• Like 1
  • Boom 1
21 minutes ago, BUDDYTYPING said:

honestly i have no idea how people have scored what they have - either ultimate dedication or unreal luck

A combination of both to be honest.

I spent hours doing spins, I had a lot of times 2 x32 within the first 5 spins but always failed to get the 3rd one, luckily this morning I hit it somehow.

But at that time the slot felt hot, a few spins before I reached a x256 base game which paid 631x.

When I saw the 3rd hit on x8 I just thought "pff another bait that's going to screw me at x16" but it actually went to x32 😂

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, BUDDYTYPING said:

you know the raptor promo next time would be better if they said whoever has the biggest balance at the end more fun and people would play the game properly instead of refreshing and they would have more excitement 

Yeah, I suggested that as well, I don't remember if it was in here or in the tournament hosted by the Big Win Board.

It would allow us to use more strategy regarding changing bets and doing bonus buys instead of endless spinning and it would be more exciting.

To be fair, the slot I enjoyed the most from this 10th year celebration was the Cazino Zeppelin Reloaded, it feels like boosted DoA, it would be fun if someday we have that slot in a tournament where the score would be the final balance.

Edited by Itaghai
  • Like 1
  • Skylined87 unpinned and unfeatured this topic
23 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

We have the winners!

@Itaghai with 4 spins to complete the mission.

@NeWbZs with 15 spins.

@Ekki85 with 16 spins

@Phil_1337 with 17 spins

@SNcA and @BairyHaby had a tie of 18 spins. Raffle was done, and the result was @SNcA as the 5th winner (https://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=3496079L3PQ3SB5K9)

Thank you everyone for participating!

Part of me says gz, part of me says screw you :D. Was fun tho, thx for the tourney.

• Sad 1