[FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Easter Island 2 (Yggdrasil)

Skylined87

On 17/09/2023 at 14:39, Skylined87 said:

No, spins cannot be limited unfortunately. As for the second question - if that's the case we might just do a raffle then between all best scores to keep it fair - assuming if it is indeed the case (will check tomorrow).

It's going to be the case ;)

People with the same score will also fall of the 5 ranks leaderboard, I think there was 3 with 13spins and I just got a 10spin which pushed of a 13spin.

2 hours ago, ressivv said:

It's going to be the case ;)

People with the same score will also fall of the 5 ranks leaderboard, I think there was 3 with 13spins and I just got a 10spin which pushed of a 13spin.

Well if it's more than 5 people with same top scores we'll do raffle between all of those who had the highest score - i.e. if there was 10 people with score of 10, there would be a raffle.

1 hour ago, Skylined87 said:

Well if it's more than 5 people with same top scores we'll do raffle between all of those who had the highest score - i.e. if there was 10 people with score of 10, there would be a raffle.

IF THERE ARE TWO OR MORE EQUAL SCORES, THE PLAYER WHO SCORED FIRST WILL HAVE THE HIGHER RANKING ON THE LEADERBOARD.

33 minutes ago, Phil_1337 said:

IF THERE ARE TWO OR MORE EQUAL SCORES, THE PLAYER WHO SCORED FIRST WILL HAVE THE HIGHER RANKING ON THE LEADERBOARD.

Yeah I can read, but things changed, they probably didnt expect a lot of people would get the same score. I mean if 5 people get it in 3 spins the first day there is no reason for anyone to play anymore with this rule. It's also not a fair rule imo with this tournament setup.

1 hour ago, Phil_1337 said:

Correct, however - - This promotion is subject to change at any time.

50 minutes ago, ressivv said:

Yeah I can read, but things changed, they probably didnt expect a lot of people would get the same score. I mean if 5 people get it in 3 spins the first day there is no reason for anyone to play anymore with this rule. It's also not a fair rule imo with this tournament setup.

It is true this was not expected, hence why we want to give everyone equal chance to win no matter what time you have entered the tournament.

I think it's fair, however if majority disagrees please react with the sad face on this post and we'll have majority have it as is (no change).

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
14 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

Correct, however - - This promotion is subject to change at any time.

It is true this was not expected, hence why we want to give everyone equal chance to win no matter what time you have entered the tournament.

I think it's fair, however if majority disagrees please react with the sad face on this post and we'll have majority have it as is (no change).

Im a fool so probably misunderstood the sad smilie vote, just making sure: im fine with the rules setup as is: i don't honestly think you can get a more level playing field than this. 

Sure, some of course have more time than others, but over the course of 2 or even 5 days for the one at bigwinboard, everyone gets a chance, to play a few hours at least. And then it's still down to luck.

It's a free comp, doesn't cost us anything, and it's a level playing field. Also, logically -those people with more time (possibly increasing their chances) most likely are also the people that could use the prizemoney the most? :D Jokes aside, i really don't see any reason to change a thing. Thankful for the chance, to spin for free and still win real! All that said, i would not object to a finite number of spins or money. So if the majority prefers that, good for me!

Edited by TrustworthyC

@Skylined87 I think there's going to be a raffle between all 10spin people?

Anyway I was thinking, I actually liked the mission tournament. Is it possible to set a different starting balance? Like 40,- for example?

If that's possible you can make it so people get 200x of betting at the start on a 0,20 stake. Then if it's a mission tournament you get a bigger chance of getting the mission done if you get big wins (you will have more demo money). So it's both worthy to get big wins and finishing the mission. There's a risk of running out of balance if you run bad. It would almost feel like a real money balance where a bad streak would kill your chances of winning in the tournament. Just a thought. Again, I really liked the mission, it was way more fun than getting a single big win.

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic
On 22/09/2023 at 13:15, Skylined87 said:

So the winners are as follows:

@alcatraz33 with 6 spins
@TrustworthyC with 8 spins
@Itaghai with 8 spins
@NeWbZs with 9 spins
and @Panjo with 10 spins (raffle)

There were 5 people in the raffle for the 5th place - see here -> https://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=3492379QZXUTA7FPV

Congrats to all the winners.

I don't really understand it, you said: "Well if it's more than 5 people with same top scores we'll do raffle between all of those who had the highest score"

So based on this sentence there shouldn't have been a raffle.

It is what it is now, but next time please clarify the rules a bit better.

Still congrats to the winner.

Edited by Phil_1337