Football Season Bets, Premier League and Other Leagues

15 minutes ago, nayls96 said:

Notts county to win league 2 9.00 odds

chelsea top4 2.5

isak top Scorer for newcastle 2.4 

scunthorpe to win national league north 2.5

wolves to be relegated 3.2

Some good interesting picks cheers!

Though gotta say i can't believe Chelsea Top 4 is as low as 2.5 - Pochettino is decent though Chelsea still too much of a mess to challenge seriously imo.

26 minutes ago, dagreenblazer said:

Some good interesting picks cheers!

Though gotta say i can't believe Chelsea Top 4 is as low as 2.5 - Pochettino is decent though Chelsea still too much of a mess to challenge seriously imo.

Yes it is low but no europe is a big difference and their squad is probably the best in the league .. caicedo to be signed and Lavia and a striker they too most likely will sign 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, livewithoutlimits1986 said:

Could contain:

Big Congratulations bro - i saw your post earlier, and thought 0.5+ in 1st half was a really good choice of market - I've never considered that before, but it's an interesting market to consider thanks.

And hope you can laugh now at the sweat Mansfield Town gave you; 45+1 mins was cutting it abit fine lol! GGs!

Edited by dagreenblazer
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, dagreenblazer said:

Big Congratulations bro - i saw your post earlier, and thought 0.5+ in 1st half was a really good choice of market - I've never considered that before, but it's an interesting market to consider thanks.

And hope you can laugh now at the sweat Mansfield Town gave you; 45+1 mins was cutting it abit fine lol! GGs!

Thx, Mansfield 1st half 80% balposision idk why they score that late😆

• Like 1