[MEGA PROMO] Yggdrasil 10th Anniversary - €7000 in prizes!

Skylined87

• Skylined87 changed the title to [MEGA PROMO] Yggdrasil 10th Anniversary - €7000 in prizes!
  • Skylined87 pinned and featured this topic

Awesome! Thanks a bunch @Skylined87 and @Yggdrasil for the fun, and ofc giving back to the community! Congrats ona solid 10 yrs - i love 'Riggdrasil'! :D 

Joke aside, they have been making some bangers over the years, and some of their 'classics' are still on my go-to list of slots to play. I really dig their fairly recent addition of Gati slots, and i'll say this much: even though Dead or Alive is one of my most played slots of the past, when Yggdrasil came out with Cazino Zeppelin, i felt they improved the OG by miles! Simple fact that the wilds that are on the board when the bonus is triggered, stay locked, felt like so much 'potenziale' that i kind of ditched DOA for their version. Also, way more fun graphically and immersion wise!

There are tons of 'm i could name, but let's just say they haven't stuck around for 10 yrs for nothing! Loads of innovative fun mechanics, and smart intake of talented Studios such as Gati, will make sure they'll easily stick around for another 10+, i'm sure of that :)

Looking forward to what the future brings, and of course looking forward to these epic free-play tournaments, and stream battles of my favorite dossers! @LetsGiveItASpin and @HampusSolsidan !!

Good luck fam! 🍻❤️🍀

Edited by TrustworthyC
  • Like 2