R.I.P. Razor Returns

I've always thought Push Gaming had some great concepts for games.

Razor Returns sadly is a poor return on an already SH#T game to start with.

The 25 coin feature has only copper coins, which makes it pretty much impossible to win on.

The game should have either:
- Allowed you to gamble for multipliers - i.e. you start on 1, 2, 5, 10 like Big Bamboo
- Removed the lowest coin value every time you get a collect (which means after one collect, 1's are removed and 2 is now the lowest value etc). I've had a bonus with 4 collects, still ended up losing money (won like 280x) so it's shocking how poorly they executed this game!
Either that, or call it: Return of Copper Coins.

Also. the other bonus:
I have gambled up to 100x and lost so much, but every time I get to the 100x mark I get one hit with non premiums paying about 200x and NEVER get any new seaweed.

100,000x win <> NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN 😆

• Like 1

I had some good wins in the past from Push Gaming and love to play Push Gaming slots, but the new Razor Returns is made for bonus buy and is very expensive to play, I did about 5 bonus buys all return was under 50x, I also did 500 spins I got very little on return, last three new slots from Push Gaming Giga Jars Dino and Razor Return is the worst ever Push Gaming , Maybe coz they sold out now they looking to profit side more than making fun slots

Edited by Me uTube