doa2 my 65* wildline

9 hours ago, ryans_slots said:

Are you bonus buying or base, or mixture

Last months im buying bonuses but only on very low stakes, i dont like to do it, but something in doa2 changed in the last months.... now is very hard to get a feature... vefore it was like 150spins more or less, now like in 300-400 spins

3 hours ago, Boulder said:

Big congarts 😃🤑 whats the biggest you have gotten? Win

38.800x on 0,90 stake

61.931x on 0,45 stake

Could contain:

Could contain:

• Like 1
On 31/05/2023 at 12:00, onlinelooser said:

Last months im buying bonuses but only on very low stakes, i dont like to do it, but something in doa2 changed in the last months.... now is very hard to get a feature... vefore it was like 150spins more or less, now like in 300-400 spins

Good to hear I'm not the only one who thinks the game has changed. It's an outright robbery most of the time now. Still has good days, but much less than it used to 

14 hours ago, Peachyslots said:

Good to hear I'm not the only one who thinks the game has changed. It's an outright robbery most of the time now. Still has good days, but much less than it used to 

Had a fee;ing , but glad it is confirmed.Great win again mate.

• Like 1