Roulette system

Roulette system for computer roulette.This system doubles your bet with each loss so small stakes advised to start.Place 1st bet on 1-18 bottom row and if it wins re bet untill a loss with a loss double bet and move on to next bottom row(even) and so on,With a win return back to 1-18 and re start.Never had more than 4 losses on this system.Let me know if anyone has used this system.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/05/2023 at 22:11, pvcman said:

Roulette system for computer roulette.This system doubles your bet with each loss so small stakes advised to start.Place 1st bet on 1-18 bottom row and if it wins re bet untill a loss with a loss double bet and move on to next bottom row(even) and so on,With a win return back to 1-18 and re start.Never had more than 4 losses on this system.Let me know if anyone has used this system.

so martingale? monkaS

Roulette system i am now using doing very well.Using relax gaming computer roulette if possible.place your stake(i use a doller) on 13-24 and a doller on 2-1 centre section and spin, with a loss add 1 unit and spin,keep adding 1 unit untill back in profit then return to $1Hitting the 14,17,20,23,are the jackpot numbers.

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, mr.x.roulette said:

This is a message to all of you who want to play roulette, please stay away, as you are doomed to fail. This game has created enough chaos in its path. Rather, talk to people about how roulette works before you bet money.

Did you name yourself after a person trying to sell a roulette system just as a joke? Or have you realized that roulette is not a beatable game?

• 2 weeks later...