[Giro d'Italia] Cycling bets

Down 4.73 units on the classics. Will post my bets on the Giro d'Italia bets on this topic. Ill try to look for value bets and hopfully turn it into a nice profit. Still waiting a bit on info but the first bet on the TT will be posted tomorrow.

Giro d'Italia Stage 1 (ITT)

Remco Evenepoel @ 2.67 1u

Ganna is the big favorite but I don't see why he would be such a big favorite compared to Evenepoel. Ganna has not been preforming very stable the last TT's. The last 2 kilometres are uphill and that should be in favor of Evenepoel. I give them both ablut 40% chance of winning. 

Staked: 1u

Won:0u

Stage 7

No bets the last days, but for tomorrow we will bet.

Primoz Roglic 1u @ 5.00
It's likely to be a sprint with the CG guys and Roglic should be the best sprinter of them.

Lorenzo Fortunato 0.5u @ 26.00
Good climber and is on form. Should be able to enter the break and take the stage with a solo of 2 kms.

Geraint Thomas 0.5u @ 126.00
I am actually a bit shocked how high his odds are. Thomas is, together with Hart the main CG guy for INEOS. Thomas is a great climber and is definitely overlook by other bettors. His from is good and he has a fair chance to win the stage. I would normally take him with odds of about 41.00 but now we get 3x more than that.

Staked: 4 u

Won 2.67u

No luck on yesterday stage, the GC didn't want to ride because of the headwind so 3 attackers won the stage. Thomas ended up on 7th place and that makes me feel good about the bet. He is in form and many bettors are overlooking him.

Stage 8

Yesterday all of these guys lost time. They didn't loose time because the climb was to hard but to be able to enter the early escape of today.

Vincenzo Albanese @ 21 1u

Albanese is my main bet, he lives 100kms from the finish line and I am pretty sure he trained for the last climb. He can climb, decent, sprint and his form is great. All good reasons he should why he could win this stage.

Bauke Mollema @ 29 0.2 u

Mollema also lost time, his form is not great but he has his eyes on this stage. Mollema wants the triology (winning a stage in all 3 big tours) and this might be one of his last chances to do so.

Toms Skujins @ 51 0.2 u

In form and the stage suits him well. Already got far in a breakaway and i expect him to try again.

Carlos Verona @ 101 0.1 u

Showed that his form is getting beter and with these high odds that's worth a shot.

Could contain: