Your Largest Mini Bar Bill

Never happened to me, I guess I wasn't born idiot 🤣

But... Few years back we rented with group of friends house in Croatia in holidays complex. After week at check out we were hit with almost 300e bill for "adult TV content", someone was wanking to adult movies 🤣 and no, it wasn't me 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, thereshecomes said:

Never happened to me, I guess I wasn't born idiot 🤣

But... Few years back we rented with group of friends house in Croatia in holidays complex. After week at check out we were hit with almost 300e bill for "adult TV content", someone was wanking to adult movies 🤣 and no, it wasn't me 😜

Must've been awkward for someone at the check out😅😅😅

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Must've been awkward for someone at the check out😅😅😅

Guy at the reception said it happens pretty often. We were like 12 people, most guys, no one admitted, they charged 3e per movie so someone was pretty addicted 🤣 we had to split the bill and never found out who that was. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Fyfaaaaan said:

I Made the mistake to let the Hotel wash my full bag of dirty clothes. Made me pay 400€. So If you stay in Dragonara Hotel Malta, Better buy a soap and wash your stuff on your own.

wow!!  thats stupid price just to wash clothes 

• Like 1