I was 15k down for the day...I'm self excluding for good (1215x on 12 kr spins)

MadsLange

I've had a really good month for wins, just about 8k up for April so far. Yet, today I snapped.

It started with a simple 250DKK deposit, and after many many hours ended up being 15k down. Never have I ever tried anything like it. I was set on winning back the money even though going from a 1k deposit to 15k seemed really unlikely (not that you care when you're tilted).

My last deposit was 2k and after a lot of small bonus buys I decided to play some high stakes East coast vs West coast since I had a really good session on it the other day. 

I usually do 2 kr spins and very rarely 4 kr. This was 12 kr and after not that many spins this rolled in...

https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/taziwozekikutubobeo?device=desktop&language=dk

1215x...14500 kr. My biggest slot win efter. 

I then bought some bonuses to even out the balance and got lucky again for a total withdrawal of 18.2k.

I've now selfexcluded and I wont be gambling again, I can't control it. 

image.thumb.png.c80087d51869b0e3ab13254d08a75bae.png

• Like 2