MR Q

me_utube

Lol What the actual fcuk?!?! That's really strange why they've asked that - I can't really think why they would want to know, especially as we live in a 24hr society nowadays anyway. Possibly if it's uniquely outside another time of day that you usually play, then potentially they may suspect 3rd party is using your account unauthorized, etc but otherwise it's abit wierd - maybe they're just actually genuinely concerned about you being a late night degen lol!

I would just tell them you work night shifts & stay polite as usual, and hopefully it's not cause they're looking for a reason to impose limits/restrictions, etc - be interesting to see what their response is & GL!

(Incidentally, and don't know if has any relation, William Hill a few months suspended me from all promo & bonuses cause they said i had too much increased acct activity, but strangely also confirmed they weren't imposing any depo/withdrawal restrictions, so i just said fine and as of a few weeks ago all the promos & bonuses are now back, yet i was still gambling the same - possibly some safer gambling initiative just means they're all on a box ticking exercise atm)

Edited by dagreenblazer
On 03/12/2022 at 06:52, dagreenblazer said:

Lol What the actual fcuk?!?! That's really strange why they've asked that - I can't really think why they would want to know, especially as we live in a 24hr society nowadays anyway. Possibly if it's uniquely outside another time of day that you usually play, then potentially they may suspect 3rd party is using your account unauthorized, etc but otherwise it's abit wierd - maybe they're just actually genuinely concerned about you being a late night degen lol!

I would just tell them you work night shifts & stay polite as usual, and hopefully it's not cause they're looking for a reason to impose limits/restrictions, etc - be interesting to see what their response is & GL!

(Incidentally, and don't know if has any relation, William Hill a few months suspended me from all promo & bonuses cause they said i had too much increased acct activity, but strangely also confirmed they weren't imposing any depo/withdrawal restrictions, so i just said fine and as of a few weeks ago all the promos & bonuses are now back, yet i was still gambling the same - possibly some safer gambling initiative just means they're all on a box ticking exercise atm)

I dont care for MR Q they can go fk them selfs, they getting to personal I only play one time early in morning well waiting to charger my car 

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 04.58.20.png

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 04.59.48.png

• Like 1