NFL Sunday Pick of the Week: Arizona Cardinals ML

NFL POW: Cards ML 1.98 (-103)

Hey everyone back with the NFL pick of the week! Cardinals will be taking on the Panthers with the key match up being Kyler Murray, the Cards QB, against Baker Mayfield, Panthers QB. Murray's full potential will truly be unleashed today against the abysmal defense of the Panthers while Mayfield's performance has been mostly underwhelming over the past few games. While I expect this to be a relatively high scoring game, expect Cards to walk away with this one especially without Panther's offensive hope, McCaffrey. Won't be taking any more action on today's NFL schedule; as always, good luck to everyone who tails this!

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Keep em coming, sorry I missed this one but will try the next one :D Do you keep a spreadsheet over P/L, RoI etc.?

Sports betting is something that I do mostly for fun; it just feels good doing research on games and having results come out the way you predict. After having a profit NFL season last year, I decided to put more research into NFL and take it more seriously this year. Definitely planning on keeping track of stats once bankroll hits a certain level. HOWEVER, I place a lot of other bets on soccer (all leagues, UCL) and baseball (MLB) that lose because I'm just trying out ridiculous parleys. NFL is the one thing that's keeping balance alive right now haha 

P.S. If you guys have any good UCL bets, please feel free to share. I'll personally be betting on Ajax/Napoli 2nd H O 1.5 goals, Dortmund ML, and Inter ML :D