[GAME PROMO] Super Fruit Smash (Slotmill)

Skylined87

Got a little addicted to this game chasing the huge wild. First try on here was surprised to get some good hits. Like how random wilds and fruit smash down. Wish I could have seen the super bonus.

Solid 7/10    Eats balances quickly beware

89x on Leovegas with a huge wild drop

94x SFS.jpg

Edited by mosmagic
added

69.5x/bet size 0.2e/LeoVegas

Super Fruit Smash is one the best realeses for a while. Theme doesn't offer anything new as there are lot of fruit themed games but background sound is funny and relaxing. Don't know if they have heared me complaining about bonus buy rtp 😀 but now it's very decent as high as 96.86% for biggest buy. Definitely 5/5.

Fruit.jpg

Leovegas 42.7x win at 0,2e bet.

The game looks really nice but it is almost impossible to get a big win on this. I would think that the variance of the game is high for that reason. However i have been unable to test the game much, so my feedback is based only on a few hundred spins.

I would rate this 7/10 because its hard to get a big win.

superfruitsmash.JPG

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic
On 04/10/2022 at 18:44, Joppezzz said:

69.5x/bet size 0.2e/LeoVegas

Super Fruit Smash is one the best realeses for a while. Theme doesn't offer anything new as there are lot of fruit themed games but background sound is funny and relaxing. Don't know if they have heared me complaining about bonus buy rtp 😀 but now it's very decent as high as 96.86% for biggest buy. Definitely 5/5.

Fruit.jpg

Hey @Joppezzz ! Yes, we did actually hear your complaints and we agree with you! Expect to see a slight raise in RTP for the Fast Track options (increasing more for the higher priced Bonus Buys) in all our games going forward! 

Thanks for the nice words and congrats on the giveaway win! 

• Like 1