Possible E/W Value - Horses - Beverley 14/09/22

One i spotted while browsing Beverley races today, in the 15:27, Talented is currently priced at 125/1 which is way higher than all the others.

I can't really seem to see why, as it's a Fillies Maiden Stakes so none are previous winners, in short furlong sprints anything can happen if people mess up the start, the favourites look ok though nothing special, it's going to be Soft possibly even Heavy ground so upsets become alot more likely, and most importantly Talented is in stall 1 and the short courses here are listed as some of the most consistent for low stall draw bias. Is 10 runners, 3 places paid, so for value even on the E/W payout alone I've done £1 E/W - hope it turns out to be a good spot as 125/1 price seems baffling to me!

Edited by dagreenblazer
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, dagreenblazer said:

One i spotted while browsing Beverley races today, in the 15:27, Talented is currently priced at 125/1 which is way higher than all the others.

I can't really seem to see why, as it's a Fillies Maiden Stakes so none are previous winners, in short furlong sprints anything can happen if people mess up the start, the favourites look ok though nothing special, it's going to be Soft possibly even Heavy ground so upsets become alot more likely, and most importantly Talented is in stall 1 and the short courses here are listed as some of the most consistent for low stall draw bias. Is 10 runners, 3 places paid, so for value even on the E/W payout alone I've done £1 E/W - hope it turns out to be a good spot as 125/1 price seems baffling to me!

Get in mate, how did it go?