Bonanza really taking the piss

been grafting this  on and off for the last 7 days with no bonus at all  , finally hits last night and i save it for opening today  ,  thinking after filling it up all week i should get a decent return , it hit's me with this  !!!     11 dead spins from 12 given  , anyone seeing this from BGT can you explain why this is happening time and time again and it seems you really are taking the piss from your customers with the constant non payouts this slot gives.

image.thumb.png.799022bc9b7f816e383d6e580220fb59.png

Ohh. I  can feel it bro. I was addicted to this slot.  I was playing like 2-3 years only this game. And when its going like in your case. Nah, hate it. I  found next thing. If you wait for bonus more then 300 spins, close trhe game . It is always will finish your balance with 0. Only once I have a profit when bonanza stay without bonus like 4-5k spins. Only onec. All other cases = 0 on my balance .