[GAME PROMO] Mad Cars (Push Gaming)

195x win at Leovegas 0.2e betsize.

Base game was boring and i did not like it that much. The features were quite nice, and i enjoyed a couple of them before hitting this win. There are several different features which can reward enormous wins. Highly volatile game like almost all slots from this provider.

If this pic also counts for the other draw i will pick that KIM will win.

madcarsbig.JPG

On 01/08/2022 at 23:22, Runningmanscotland said:

Kim for the win.

Couldn't edit the post, but got a 30x just after in the base game.  The game is alright, but with the cars being blockers it feels like they could be better as wilds.  Got the bonus once and that was quite good and the options on the upgrades when you get them are quite good.  I suppose as a progressive game it does as advertised and keeps you engaged even if the race is for a 2x. 😁

Screenshot_20220802-194233_LeoVegas.jpg

Kim and Hampus are both real Sampiyons of the World

Its hard to say who gonna win this tournament because they both are like Galatasaray...

I will flip a coin now, head for Kim and tail for Hampus...

And it come head so my vote go for Kim the older Sverige Sampiyon of Malta and the Wooorld...

To the game...

...i saw it in the stream and it looks very fun, if i deposit next time i will play it for sure...The only bad think is that the super bonus dont come to often when you buy it...So overall is this game a 8/10 for me

YÜRÜÜÜÜÜÜ KIM & HAMPUS you are always adamsiniz kardesimmm

Here is my entry,

1. Kim will win (Hampus is a good player, yet possibly lacks ambition)

2. Feedback and win (100x):

After around a meager 300 spins and a few buys (result: a small profit), I rate mad cars 7/10 due to it's novel concept and the old school reel-layout. For me it's just a bit too volatile in order to play it more for much entertainment. After seeing on various streams bonus buy volatility of big bamboo, I will skip this one as well.

This 100x win I got from a 100x car, during 300 spins triggered one bonus that paid a bit more. I don't know if I got it right, but when the "bonus" car is on the screen, the player can lose it. This is very nasty from push gaming, I had hoped some lessons had been learned from jammin jars 2 disaster. At least there could be a counter for how long the bonus car remains, or degradation of the type of the bonus feature the more spins it takes to trigger it.

mad cars 100x.png

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic

We have preliminary winners:

Draw 1:

image.png

Draw 2 (Kim vs Hampus):

Winner was Hampus with 13 points vs Kim's 11 points.

Qualifying members (those who voted for Hampus):

image.png

Winners:
SammyBelkair
buckstar3
geissbock
stansdad
warkittehn
tomentim
crazyrightmeow
lordship
Thorslackey
knas92

Please note for Draw 2 I had to do it through excel as there was no tool available for this kind of raffle.

Winners will be contacted shortly.

• Like 1