UPDATED - 100,000 Subscribers = 100,000 EURO Land Based Stream + 10,000+ EURO Giveaway

On 22/06/2022 at 22:29, JFlorence23 said:

100k is a huge gamble, must be due a land based win

We are SOOOO DUE on Land Based, hope this will be an absolute banger!

On 30/06/2022 at 13:50, TimoSchellekens said:

When is the next big thing in Vegas, after WSOP? 😊

We're probably going in October, that would be perfect to do something :D 

i wonder if its possible to organise a trip to malta to meet you. its not about the money. honestly is one of my dreams, telling you a big thank you for the nice company! because some people like me, we live alone waiting the stream starts! thank you from the bottom of my heart!

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, panchos1980 said:

i wonder if its possible to organise a trip to malta to meet you. its not about the money. honestly is one of my dreams, telling you a big thank you for the nice company! because some people like me, we live alone waiting the stream starts! thank you from the bottom of my heart!

If you come to Malta we always try to meet up, weekends are WAY better most of the time :) 

On 07/06/2022 at 16:02, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Hey guys,

We're getting close to 100,000 subscribers on YouTube and we've decided that when it happens we're doing a 100,000 EURO Land Based stream! Tell your friends, family, dogs, cats and birds to smash that if they haven't already, they go and smash that subscribe button right now!! 😍 @ https://Youtube.com/LetsGiveItAspinTV

Good luck not long now 

17 minutes ago, Amadeu10pw said:

🔴 o melhor canal que eu conheci de ver o sucesso de vocês. Mais uma conquista de vocês Parabéns sucesso isso é foco desde o começo não desisti e venha  1 milhão de escritos 👑

Satisfação vou acompanhar  100 mil inscritos 🚀

Aí você que não é inscrito venha fazer parte dessa família porque eu já fasso parte

📱 eo bom desse canal tem vídeo ao vivo todos os dias 

Olá temos na live agora falta você venha 

On 22/06/2022 at 00:34, Saeed Saeed said:

Cannot wait for this stream! Kim and Hampus are LEGENDS and deserve the 100k subs and more!

I'm also begging to win the giveaway, it is my birthday on the 28th June so it would be incredible to win a WSOP ticket :D

GET THE FUDGE IN! 

Cannot wait for this stream! Kim and Hampus are LEGENDS and deserve the 100k subs and more!

I'm also begging to win the giveaway, it is my birthday on the 28th June so it would be incredible to win a WSOP ticket :D 

GET THE FUDGE IN! 

LOL you've literally copy and pasted my reply?????????? lmaooo