Dauphiné Libéré bets

The Giro and the pre-season giving us a nice profit its time for the Dauphiné Libéré aka the "practice Tour de France" Stage 1 will start hilly and has some small climbs. The last 30km is flat and should be a sprint without some of the big names. 

Wout van Aert @ 3.50 0,5u
Ethan Hayter Top3 @ 2.75 0,5u

Both will survive the climbs and they can sprint.  

• Like 1

Looking like today will be the same as yesterday. Only now the odds are not looking great, so no bets on Wout van Aert and Hayter.

Benjamin Thomas Top 3 @ 10.00 0.25u

He looked allright yesterday. Winning wont happen but a 3th place might Just be possible.

Edited by NeWbZs

Stage 3 » Saint-Paulien›Chastreix-Sancy (169km)

Juan Ayuso ew @ 51.00 0,3u
Primoz Roglic @ 4,75 0,4u
David Gaudu ew @ 41,00 0,3u

A mountain stage with uphill finish. Not the hardest finish but a very interesting one. The last km is flat and the last 300m goes up again. I think we will see a big group of climbers sprint for the win.

44 minutes ago, NeWbZs said:

I AM A GOD AMONG MAN!!! Gaudu takes the win!! 

Also a nice early cheer from van Aert who is 2nd. We bag 7,5 units of profit!!!!

image.thumb.png.e1f70c1b03b718b8384d124d2c7e3ff3.png

Big Congratulations! I keep logging in too late to catch yours again (doh!) though had to say well done on that epic outside pick - 41/1 is awesome selection GG!

• Like 1

Stage 5 » Thizy-les-Bourgs›Chaintré (162.3km)

Wout van Aert @ 3,50 0,4u
Ethan Hayter t3 @ 4,00 0,4u
Gregor Muhlberger @ 300 0,1u
Stan Dewulf @ 101 0,1u

Likely to be a sprint without Groenewegen again. Also a small chance of a breakaway win.

Edited by NeWbZs
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, NeWbZs said:

Stage 5 » Thizy-les-Bourgs›Chaintré (162.3km)

Wout van Aert @ 3,50 0,4u
Ethan Hayter t3 @ 4,00 0,4u
Gregor Muhlberger @ 300 0,1u
Stan Dewulf @ 101 0,1u

Likely to be a sprint without Groenewegen again. Also a small chance of a breakaway win.

Great Picks again & i actually caught them in time thanks!

Was also interesting to see differences in prices offered, as my bookie William Hill had Van Aert at 2.50, Hayter i got at 16.00, Muhlbeger was 200.00 and DeWulf was 80.00 - those prices were all approx. 2 hours after you posted.

Thanks again & enjoy updating the spreadsheet!

I always try to post the odds I got myself on the forum. I do use 4 different bookies to get the best odds.

image.png.205cd5246873691abd1710ad52247638.png

image.png.0e8b4739c9c25520f34184b73934e2be.png

For tomorrow there is not a lot of value, wanted to bet on Remi Cavanga but the odds are way to low. I think ill wait for the weekend stages, hopeing for good value.

• Like 1

Stage 7 » Saint-Chaffrey  ›Vaujany (134.8km)

By not betting today we "saved" some money, would have never picked the winner. Tomorrow will be different!

Brandon McNulty @ 30 1u

McNulty lost time in the TT due to mechanical problems. This means he isn't a great threat to the CG and he can escape the last few climbing kms without being followed. The last kms he can stay ahead with his TT skills. Makes me think of the win Evenepoel had in the tour of Valencia, McNulty can do the same. Also, the best placed UAE rider Ayuso, didn't start today due to sickness. McNulty and UAE got nothing to lose and must try something.

image.png.ad6521290a2e41cd1ed19eca85279ae7.png

Stage 8 (Final )» Saint-Alban-Leysse › Plateau de Salaison

Last stage of the Dauphiné. We end with a difficult climb. No attacker will win this because the big guys want to go for the stage win. There is only one guy who can do that.

Primoz Roglic @ 3.00 1u

Without the Roglic bet we will be up at least 6 units. Not that bad if you ask me :)

image.png.fbcda06c745ddcc176230faa23f0785b.png