New Big Bass Splash

me_utube

Pleased to see you hit a nice win & thanks for the replay! GG!

I only saw this game for 1st time last night and then spent ages watching replays of it on YouTube!

The bonus does look fairly more appealing than standard Bass although it does seem abit random on how much extra difference those pre game boosters make - i didn't see any mega wins (a single 819x was best i found) though it seemed there were certainly alot less of the classic 10x payouts coming out.

The only issue i saw was the Base Game looked even more nerfed than usual, and the 4 or 5 line Fish Base Game paylines that you can usually rely on to maintain with didn't seem to land as much in the selections i watched.

Enjoy your winnings though!

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, dagreenblazer said:

Pleased to see you hit a nice win & thanks for the replay! GG!

I only saw this game for 1st time last night and then spent ages watching replays of it on YouTube!

The bonus does look fairly more appealing than standard Bass although it does seem abit random on how much extra difference those pre game boosters make - i didn't see any mega wins (a single 819x was best i found) though it seemed there were certainly alot less of the classic 10x payouts coming out.

The only issue i saw was the Base Game looked even more nerfed than usual, and the 4 or 5 line Fish Base Game paylines that you can usually rely on to maintain with didn't seem to land as much in the selections i watched.

Enjoy your winnings though!

Wild West Gold Megaways not bad game also new

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Peachyslots said:

What is this Big Bass Bonanza 12 ? :D 

Interesting concept though, I'll probably try it lol

big bass got boring this one feel different. easy to bonus you get 2 scatter you get nudge

Edited by me_utube
  • Like 1