Eye of Atum

So this is just a "play money" win, still since "virtual" playing seem to play just a horrible as with real money i felt like posting it, especially as its kinda a doble bonus too. Eye of Atum is particalar nasty i feel as it have few lines & so the non-hitting for 30 spins in base game can easily bleed into the bonus. Green man gaming had a "buy get free spins" event so as always i tested the slot with about 500 play spins on Leo & then started the same on Green Man. Absolutly mediocre bonuses as well at around 20x-ish. 150 spins in on Green Man this happens:

1404054786_EyeofAtumPlaymoney.thumb.png.ea09133d697e83466393c41811296bc8.png

And then the bonus itself goes mental as well with wilds on the frist 3 spins & also some dounle wilds turning 12 into 18 spins & unlocking the top symbol at spin 9. Turning it into a nice 986x on a max 2000x slot.  I can now virtually retire :D

Eye of Atum Bonus.png

Edited by BedBugsBites
  • Like 1