[COMPETITION] Marlin Catch (Stakelogic)

Skylined87

18 hours ago, Tayber said:

having received some criticisms for the method I used to play and for sending the image, I redid the spin session on my Italian account (with euro currency) so I established a new score:

x2300
bet; € 4
Won: € 9,201
thanks to the criticisms, today you earn a kiss to everyone ..

WON (3).jpg

yeah sometimes he plays on €0,012 bet, sometimes €4

don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious😂

32 minutes ago, mrclean said:

yeah sometimes he plays on €0,012 bet, sometimes €4

don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious😂

And in the top right corner the asterisks shows he has his balance under 100€ since it shows **,**. But bottom left corner shows he had over 1000€ balance before this 9200€ hit. 😂😂 well who knows..

27 minutes ago, NoName1 said:

And in the top right corner the asterisks shows he has his balance under 100€ since it shows **,**. But bottom left corner shows he had over 1000€ balance before this 9200€ hit. 😂😂 well who knows..

he is master of paint. oh no. he don't even know how to fade the edited parts 🤣

gf.png

• Haha 3

65x @ 20p

Must have had close to 400 spins across a few days and no bonus. This 65x base game win was the best I could get. Again, these super volatile slots are painful for UK based players with no bonus buys. I do like the look and feel of the game however which is a positive. That being said, doubt I can see myself playing this again.

chrome_DCEveFmKCD.thumb.jpg.cf9719c3d881cbd0f1552cc14bd81077.jpg

745,1x win at leovegas.

I find the game ok, the basegame is pretty boring but the bonuse sessions are fun. There is potential for a high win.

I also find taybers win's highly suspicious , and find it strange he could have 2 game accounts on Leovegas.

Anyway thanks again for a great campaign, appreciate it!

marlincatchjea3.JPG

339,4x - LeoVegas

have never experienced anything like this before. 3500 spins without a single bonus. Then the bonus paid 15x. Have then continued to play and you get very rarely in the bonus. I first thought in the game there is no bonus, scatters are missing. Only three bonus teaser in 3500 spins. The good thing about the game is that the base game can pay very well with the best symbol and a super wagering game. Have kept my balance very long even without bonus. Often decent base game hits. Bonus can go crazy with the wild multiplicator. I felt stacked wilds came just with Low Symbols. I like the game even if it drove me crazy the first 3500.  7/10

339,4x Marlin catch geissbock.jpg

Leovegas 124.5x/0.2€ bet 

Did do about 2000 spins on the game, 3 bonuses:  2 = 3 scatter and 1 = 4 scatter, not much differences how the bonus did play out. 

Base game was stable and give a lot of 20x-40x wins (maybe i was lucky?) kept the balance about the same. 

In the bonus you can fast see if its any good, seem the "W"ilds just vanish when the bonus starts.

Audio and graphics are ok, gameplay is smooth. 

i give it 3.5/5.

Will try it out some time i need to wager (to see if i was only lucky with the base game this time)

cattch2.thumb.png.59682923dc85d7748bc16c51bbd1017e.png

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic