A couple of X-mas hits and misses (2100x and a bit)

StallCation

A bit of X-mas storytelling... Let's start with the letdowns:

Greta was not in the giving mood - 4 scatter trigger, 12 spins and this wild setup from 3rd spins onwards; only hit 9's on last spin :-/

Wild Chapo 5 scatter trigger, 11 spins with only 3 additional bombs along the way... 100x is 100x - but you hope for a bit more with that start :-/

Tombstone granted me the Bounty Spins, very decent ones I'd say - 4th reel wild didn't land though, but now I had those 12 spins :-)

Extra Chilli wanted in on the X-mas action too with this great 10's hit - haven't had a massive hit with that symbol before, so :-)

I've included the 210x hit on Gold, because it's not an easy slot to hit >100x on, at least that's my experience :-)

My personal favourite atm, TNT Tumble, had this "natural" 507x in store; I always choose the middle free spins, and they didn't disappoint :-)

Finally, an old go-to slot of mine, Ankh of Anubis, had this pleasant 300x bonus up its sleeve :-)

Well, that's it for now - 🎄🎄🎄 Merry X-mas y'all 🎄🎄🎄 

Greta Goes Wild troll.jpg

Wild Chapo 5 scatter.jpg

Wild Chapo 5 scatter 104x.jpg

Tombstone bounty spins.jpg

Tombstone 486x total.jpg

Tombstone 486x.jpg

Extra Chilli 522x total.jpg

Extra Chilli 522x.jpg

Gold 210x total.jpg

TNT Tumble 507x.jpg

Ankh of Anubis 300x.jpg