Old but still good BTG Bonanza pays 1440x

last1left91

All I know is that yesterday around 1 or 2am, after raising the bet to 40p, It didnt take more than 20-30 hands to hit red diamond or how its called all the way  in the max megaways, It was a basegame hit BTG Bonanza trademark!

I'd be really up to the heavens if BTG will help me with some photo of the nice hit! Because my photo shows only the end part! 

So, BONANZA  from Big Time Gaming still exists!!

Screenshot_20211031-075315_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1
  • Boom 1
  • Get in! 1
27 minutes ago, StallCation said:

Congrats @last1left91! 192 full ways of Reds I presume? I'm not playing Bonanza that often anymore - but it used to be one of my go-to slots!

Thank you! I am still waiting for BTG to send me the actual screenshot with the hit, if this will ever happen, I want to frame that picture 😅😅! Definitely it's been the red rubys, second best symbol but don't know exactly how many simbols or ways they matched together alongside 117649 max megaways :) Cashed out straight away :)