Napoleon 5228x in less than 2 minutes 👌🥳

Peachyslots

Check the playtime in the bottom right corner, just under 2 minutes lol. That's definitely my fastest big win 😂

Used to play this game a whole lot but, at least over here ( idk about anywhere else ) the spin speed is drastically increased and I don't like it that much anymore cause of that. 

I like it a bit better again now though :P 

• Like 4
  • Boom 2
  • Get in! 5
35 minutes ago, joshnadin said:

Nice! I've never actually seen a wild line in Napoleon!

I always forget how powerful it is until I get like 2 ships on a win-line and it spits out 50x for what looks like literally nothing.. 😅

28 minutes ago, Ash W said:

Great win!! As above...Never seen a wild line before ☺️

Yeah guys I also only saw pictures of it on the forum here of some people who got the wildline, nice to have it on video dropping in :D 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Runningmanscotland said:

WOW, great win mate.  Never played this before, might do a few spins now. 👍

Beware of dead spins :P

My worst on this game is setting it to 100 autospins and getting the first win with 23 spins left, it can be really bad sometimes 🤮

On the other hand, anything decent pays well so, just one of those games I guess :) 

I wish you luck! 

• 1 month later...