Das xBoot - 9500x

duli_van_son

Greetings, 

Had a bit of a bad week in gambling and thought i just gamble the rest away with bonus buy. So 80 Euro on a 0.25 Euro bet is steep.. but well - Payoutland it is:

Replay Link

image.png.18dc1b6d7bac6c8c78293cb598d303b8.png

Only gamble what you can afford please please please. Rarely you can make money with it. Stay awesome and be kind. 

Edit: Sorry posted wrong area and should be in the 1000x and more.. but cant move it. 

Edited by duli_van_son
  • Like 2
  • Trophy 1
  • Get in! 1

Thank you every one. And some will be invested back in gambling on my monthly limit i set myself, but yeah wins are nice so it also goes back to my savings account. 

I played the slot a bit on normal mode without bonus buy. It is for sure one of the top Nolimit slots. As usual very volatile but enjoyable. 

Just saying again as its super important: Set your limits, do not gamble over your limit, even if it itches you. We all have been there at some point or another. Cross my fingers for your once in a long time hit. 

Edited by duli_van_son